Today, you expect your work to be accessible no matter where you are. And if you’re a reviewer or an author of an AIP journal paper, that’s a completely reasonable expectation. With our new app, iPeerReview, an editor or author can use their iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to access information about papers which they’ve submitted to our Peer-X-Press online submission and review site and perform a number of activities related to those papers.
With iPeerReview you can:
- See a list of all active papers (papers that are still under review)
- See a list of all completed papers (papers that have completed the review process)
- View all past status history of papers
- View papers in their PDF format
- Save papers to your device so that they may be accessed offline
- Email papers anywhere from the device
- Link to papers that are published on Scitation
- Link to papers that are still under review in Peer X-Press
Click here to open iPeerReview in iTunes today!